The FP&A team plays a critical role in the success of this organization by providing a foundation of robust planning and reporting processes that focus on explaining past results and forecasting future performance. FP&A partners with the organization to provide valuable information and insights that drive both strategic and tactical business decisions on a magnitude that has direct impact on HPI. FP&A provides Personal Systems senior management with analytics and insights into performance relative to goals, as well as Y/Y and Q/Q trend analyses. This includes the annual Budgeting process, Flash and MEC support, as well as daily, weekly, and ad hoc performance reporting. Expense management activities are also performed, including MRU and location code structures, as well as analyses of HC, TCOW, and Program spending analysis.
The Short term planning role provides finance leadership in key areas such as quarterly Flash Process, quarterly plan monitoring and Actuals reporting to Senior Executive leaders.
More specifically, this position is about:
* Support Quarterly plan monitoring (modelling the key P&L drivers dynamic and the analytics) to size Risks and Opportunity in execution, in close interaction with the WW-GBU-Regions leaders.
* Drive the monthly Flash process FP&A Corporate process with Regions.
* Report PS Actuals and analytics required for PS CFO reviews (WD7 Actuals review, E&Y review).
* Lead the SBTN quarterly process with the PS GBU Strategic Senior leader and the PS GBU Finance leaders.
* Short Term process lead in accordance of Corporate FP&A scheduling.
* Bridge analysis and WW judgment consolidation.
* Monthly WW judgment load and clearance in system.
* Weekly monitoring review for the key Quarter To Date performance metrics (Secured-Sell-Out-WOS) with Finance and Short term Strategic Executive leaders.
* Monthly One-timers update
* Forecast alignment with Regions for key P&L drivers (market sizing-currency-pricing-COS..)
* Actuals reporting communication for internal and external audience.
Key characteristics required:
* Strong team spirit, within / across the teams (GBUs-WW-Regions). Proactively share.
* Understand Flash P&L components (the barebones like market sizing, currency, Cost 4, OPEX) and work process implementation to ensure alignment across the PS Finance organization.
* Have a very critical and constructive approach on existing processes, systems, tools… in a very proactive way.
* Never compromise on data integrity and provide deliverables on absolute due time.
* Self starter and process driven.
* Solid systems knowledge & use: Planet, BW, MS Office products (Excel and Powerpoint)
* Excellent communicator, presents confidently to all executive levels
* Ability to challenge efficiently