Residential Field Energy Specialist
Do you want to grow your career and be part of a team solving critical challenges that affect the world?
_ **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Civil is leading the way in solving internationally pressing issues, including:_
/ Energy engineering/ – Restoring power during hurricane efforts; helping communities achieve significant energy savings
/ Environmental management/ – Delivering innovative environmental solutions and wildlife conservation plans
/ IT infrastructure modernization/ – Helping 2 million citizens recover from identity theft; maintaining global biometrics systems
/ Transportation solutions/ – Designing vehicle solutions that save lives, reduce congestion, and boost fuel efficiency; Securing U.S. borders with 1200 radiation and explosive monitors
If you desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team of science and technology leaders, then **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Civil is the place for you!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefitsof working for a world-class employer.
When you join **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies”
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***....Practical Answers for a Complicated World*
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our team as a Residential Field Energy Specialist (FES). This is an important position that will have a large impact on an already successful organization that provides energy Program design, implementation, and consulting. The Residential FES is responsible for recruiting, enrolling, training and the overall relationship of contractors (Program Allies) throughout the northern Ameren Illinois territory. The FES accomplishes this by direct contact with current and potential PAs. In order to provide the full range of Program services, the FES coordinates activity with the Field Operations Lead and other internal teams. The FES will be based out of a home office and will be required to report to the Peoria office several times a month.
Location: Peoria, IL. This position will work from home.
• Program Ally, customer, and client relations
• Presenting Program goals and opportunities, developing/facilitating/nurturing business relationships, and explaining technical/operational issues to Program Allies, customers, and client
• Meet Program goals for recruitment of new and development of existing Program Allies in terms of expected development of Program capacity and delivery of production and savings goals of the Program
• Ensure Program Allies are properly register for participation, including meeting insurance requirements, proper certification or accreditation, and proper completion of the various Program participation agreements and addendums
• Ensure Program Allies are aware of all current Program guidelines, incentives, and requirements
• Ensure Program Allies are properly equipped to participate in the Program and are aware of training opportunities available through the Program
• Conduct home energy assessments, as needed, which will require entering residential attics, basements and crawl spaces; climbing ladders; interacting with homeowners; and generating a report to the customer
• Coordinate and provide guidance to assigned groups of weatherization installers/agencies, assessors, and contractors to ensure weatherization work is conducted safely, effectively and efficiently
• Conduct inspections for select Residential Energy Efficiency Programs ensuring all aspects of Program guidelines and approved work scopes are met
• Inspect and ensure Program Ally work performs and is installed per Program policy
• Providing Programmatic and field technical support to Program staff, Program Allies, and customers
• Ensure proper and timely reporting of Program progress to the Program Manager
• Knowledge of safe work practices to ensure the job site and personnel maintain compliance with the same
• Ability to learn and implement Program guidelines, incentive systems and requirements
• Staying current on latest Program initiatives, policies, procedures, etc. and proposing ideas for improvement
• Ongoing training and education will be provided to keep staff current on latest building science techniques
• Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly activity reports and track progress towards individual and Program goals
• Bachelor’s degree with 1 year of experience. High School diploma with additional 4 years’ experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
• Should have prior experience in energy efficiency or similar technologies
• Basic knowledge of integrated building science is highly desired
• Candidate must have current Building Performance Institute (BPI) certification or will be required to obtain BPI certification within six months of hire
• Demonstrated computer skills including use of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience with Salesforce CRM
• Excellent customer relations skills including ability to understand concerns and ability to suggest solutions
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be a team player
• Capable of multitasking and working several complex and diverse tasks
• Must be well organized, reliable, conscientious, and be capable of managing resources and schedules to meet multiple deadlines
• 50% travel may be required
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Overview:
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit ****The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Jobs