Requisition ID # 12637
Job Category : Information Technology
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Customer Care and CRE
Job Location : San Francisco
Based in San Francisco, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in the United States.And we deliver some of the nation's cleanest energy to our customers in Northern and Central California. For PG&E, TOGETHER, BUILDING A BETTER CALIFORNIA is not just a slogan.It's the very core of our mission and the scale by which we measure our success. We know that the nearly 16 million people who do business with our company count on our more than 24,000 employees for far more than the delivery of utility services.They, along with every citizen of the state we call home, also expect PG&E to help improve their quality of life, the economic vitality of their communities, and the prospect for a better future fueled by clean, safe, reliable and affordable energy.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic informationor any other factor that is not related to the job.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.'s Demand Response (DR) department is a key element of PG&E s Customer Energy Solutions (CES) organization. The DR department is responsible for the management of PG&E s retail and wholesale DR programs, integration of DR resources with wholesale markets and grid operations, and supporting the development of regulatory policies related to DR. The department s current strategic priorities include optimizing the customer experience associated with its DR programs, as well as the development of DR resources that support the reliable, cost-effective operation of the electric grid.
The Demand Response Operations team is responsible for the end to end support of Demand Response Programs, curtailment, event notifications, in addition to the day-to-day operations and maintenance of systems, energy management, managing our retail and wholesale programs, and curtailment applications.
This positon is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
The Information Systems Analyst, Associate is responsible for the core end to end business operations in within Demand Response Operations, which includes: data extraction and analysis, supporting internal and external data requests, managing and triggering Demand Response programs, administration and maintenance of systems and applications, help desk support, forecasting and reporting, decision making, project and relationship management.
* Perform standard analysis and works with existing data models.
* Pull data to populate standard reports
* Track existing metrics
* Assist other Information Systems Analysts using established processes, practices, and procedures as directed
* Communicate with peers inside and outside of the department, providing information or exchanging data.
* Apply system knowledge while troubleshooting system issues
* Bachelor degree in business administration, computer science, engineering, economics, mathematics, or related work experience
* 1 or more years of related experience or equivalent work experience
* Intermediate level of experience utilizing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Customer centric focus
* Project management experience and/or process improvement experience
* Strong problem solving and quantitative skills (Advanced levels of Excel, Access, and SAP)
* Knowledge of utility industry
Want to be a sponsor?